Thursday, March 21, 2013

And Today This Weirdo Was Born Into The World

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL ANN EASTER!!!! Every day that I wake up in the morning, I think to myself man I am so glad that we were born one month and one day apart, and then I think man I was fortunate to get you as roommate. I mean come on, God knew what he was doing when he gave you to me. I would not be same without you, and my college days deffs would not have been as crazy fun as they have been! You make me laugh and laugh and laugh. You tell me I am hot. You let me slap your butt at least once a day. You make me do crazy things, which I LOVE! You have almost every class with me, and I still never get tired of you. You bring me ice cream, and even pizza <3. Gosh you are my bestie for life, and I hope you know that you rock my world. And I mean it to. The day you leave for your mission I will cry my eyes out, but ya know what? I will be your proudest supporter along the way. I hope you know how much I love and adore you. Thank you for being such a Beast, and for being there for me every single day. I love you Rachie. Here is to the future together :) Weddings and hot soccer daddies here we come!




1 comment:

  1. I seriously love you so much sara! you are definitely one of my best friends and I will always remember how wonderful this year was mostly because of you! thanks for always being so fun and loving:) I'll probably cry my eyes out every night of my mission because I miss you so much haha. but for reals I'll miss you even more than Benford...that is a very high honor so feel loved!

    ReplyDelete