Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Weekend

So all of my dreams came true and I got to go to the festival of colors! Besides getting chalk smashed in my eyes, this was so much fun! Seriously, cross this off of the bucket list, but I will totally do it again, because come on, its rockin.
We also helped out at Rachel's BYU alumni traditions ball. She looked breathtaking, and I am so glad I got help out. I meet so many cute and super nice people!
Well Happy Easter from your favorite dorm! #1103
We colored eggs and it was a blast getting our child on!
Annnnnd then we went to dinner at the grandparents/erica&gordons house. We got to eat REAL FOOD, and it was a beautiful thing! Also can I please give out the best grandma award to the one and the only: Jill Lundgren. This woman is my hero and I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Also I am so thankful for Easter this year. This was the shining year for me when I finally learned about and appreciated this holiday. I felt so close to my Savior today, and I am so thankful for days like this. Things are looking up, and while some things may not being going the way I would like, or some things are really pulling my to my limits, I know that Christ is there for me ALWAYS. I know that I have a father in heaven that knows everything about me and loves my unconditionally. I know that He has a plan for me, and I know that I need to trust in that plan 100%. I am so thankful for all of the incredible blessing I have in my life. I am so happy to be up here at BYU, and I know that I am meeting all of the incredible humans I am for a reason. I am so happy that I have the knowledge of the gospel in my life. It makes me so confident, and so so happy! I am so thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made for me, and I am especially thankful for this day in my life. This is the day where I felt an incredibly special connection to my Savior, and I could not be more happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment