Monday, March 4, 2013

Just life

This past week I pretty much had all of my midterms, AND I KICKED THEIR TRASH! Seriously, I don't like to brag, but come on....I got a 101 on my PDBio test and it was a hard test! And I also got a 100 on my psych test, so WORD! I guess I don't really hate you right now school :)

On Saturday our ward rented out Solider Hollows and we went tubing. It was so.much.fun. My ward is simply amazing and I love them all. They make things like this 10x more enjoyable! And going down the hills with our huge groups was killer fun. Oh and we won ice cream cause we raced Brooke, Austin, Derek, and Carly and we totally won ;) And a special congrats to Austin for getting his mission call to Brazil, I am so proud of you!

My sisters sent me a picture of them making cake pops. Man I miss and love these girls so much <3

Then I took a super hot picture of my roommates. I loveth you all oh so much and I am so thankful to have you all in my life. Love you guys to pieces and thanks for being my best friends. You all are kinda rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment